Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apartment pictures

I have yet to share pictures of my new apartment, even though I have now been living there for 3 months. So, here are pictures of the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. There is also a square shaped entryway between these three rooms, three ginormous closets, and of course, a bathroom.

6 comments:

Louisa said...

Wow looks great! Nice bachelor pad. Thanks for sharing!

Tyler James said...

Looking good Niemitz. Your place could be an Ikea showroom.

Corrie and Phil said...

Not bad for a bachelor. Looks pretty great! Does it feel like "home?"

Uma said...

Looks awesome! Is that an Ikea dresser? I'm almost positive I have the same one. :)

Carpenter Family said...

Where is the giant mural of the Carpenter family?

sara shiu said...

nice place, but where's your favorite whale pillowcase? you know, the one that was my 1st seweing project EVER. the one made with LOVE and TEARS and thread and LOVE???? well, where is it?