Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bungee Jumping in New Zealand

My friend Galen is traveling in New Zealand right now and posted a video on YouTube (see below) of him bungee jumping off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand. I wanted to spread the video for Galen because it's a cool video, but it also brings back memories of nearly 6 years ago when I was studying in New Zealand for a semester and jumped off the very same bridge. Proof of this feat is below. For those of my college friends who consistently remind me that in spending a semester abroad I missed "the greatest semester ever," here is yet more proof that maybe they missed out too.



1 comment:

Carpenter Family said...

Remember when... remember when I was in New Zealand and I ... Sorry, remember when I jumped off that bridge, and it was like 6 years ago? Do you remember? ...That was awesome...