For those of you who haven't heard (which is probably most of my readers), Adobe announced their intention to announce (don't ask - we're confused about it too) Creative Suite 4 on September 23rd. This is our flagship software - including favorites like Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign.The main reason that I bring this up is because it has consumed my (and pretty much everyone at Adobe) work life for the last three months. And I just want to spread the word to make sure as many of you check out the products as possible - especially if you're in education. More details on what I've personally been doing in conjunction with the software will come on the 9/23 date.
But, for now, if you're interested in hearing more about CS4 (and trust me - there are a lot of really cool new features), you can sign up to view the webcast of the announcement on 9/23.


2 comments:
Now I know what the heck you have doing for all these months! I'm excited about it for you and look forward to checking it out. The question is, will I understand it?
hugs,
mom
So we should lay off the geology/rock jokes and start in on the computer geek ones?
Post a Comment