The big game is this weekend and since so many people look to me for betting advice, I thought I'd share my pick for the game.There is really a pretty simple and logical way to determining the outcome of this game.
In Week 8, the Pittsburgh Steelers played the New York Football Giants at Pittsburgh and the Giants came out on top by a score of 21-14.
In Week 12, the Arizona Cardinals played the New York Football Giants at Arizona and the Giants came out on top by a score of 37-29.
Pittsburgh has a slightly better defense than the Giants and Arizona has a slightly better offense than the Giants. (It should be noted that the Giants had an overall (offense and defense) better year statistically then either Arizona or Pittsburgh.)
I see Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald lighting it up and putting up about 21 points on the Steelers defense. And despite Pittsburgh's less regarded offense, I see their defense putting some points on the board via turnovers. So, since the Giants can't win the game (by a mere technicality), I think it will be close, but I'm staying true to my Pennsylvania roots and picking the Steelers, 24-21.
Call your bookies now!


1 comment:
Wow super close! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment