Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorado Ski Trip 2009

Over President's Day weekend, I traveled to Colorado with my sister, brother-in-law, brother, and future sister-in-law for our annual skip trip. My aunt, uncle, and three cousins live in Denver and have a house up in Winter Park. This is always one of my favorite weekends of the year and this year was another great trip filled with good times, good skiing, and time to catch up with family. The pictures below are some of the highlights.

All of us posing at Winter Park after a great day of skiing.

I was tired after a long day of following my uncle around the moguls on Mary Jane.

Ben and Sarah

Matt and Becca

Snowmobiling with Jack and Carrie. I got the snowmobile stuck in at least 2 feet of snow. Pulling a snowmobile out of a pile of deep snow is not fun.

Carrie and I called a cease fire on our snowball fight to pose for a picture with Becca.

All the cousins (Jack, Ben, Bailey, Sarah, Carrie, Matt, Becca, and Matt)


No comments: