I discovered a new website unveiled a few weeks ago in New York City. The site catalogs all the beer served in bars and restaurants in NYC and allows the user to find bars that serve their favorite beers or find out what beers certain bars or restaurants serve. So, if you are craving a pint of Allagash White, like I often am, you can discover that it is available in 12 bars in Manhattan, at prices ranging from $5 to $9(!) for a 12 oz bottle or $7 for a pint on draft. There's also a GoogleMap showing the locations of the bars. Curiously enough, Schlitz is only available in two bars - and I though NYC has some class! The press coverage around this has been funny:
According to the New York Post, the two brothers who started this have gotten plenty of free beers as they have traveled around Manhattan signing up bars and restaurants. I am officially offering my services should these guys want to expand to San Francisco. Please!?!?


1 comment:
very cool! i wish you could sort by the column headings of your sort results!
thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment