On an impulse I went to see Ironman this afternoon. I have been wanting to see it before it left the theaters, so I dropped in the recently reopened Marina Theatre for the 1:15 PM showing. I know that superhero movies are not for everyone, but I really liked it. I thought it was funny, had pretty good action, and a great story. I was really hooked by the technology and how amazing these gadgets are that Tony Stark (the lead character) created.
I thought that Robert Downey Jr. was perfect for the role of Tony Stark. He has that understated delivery of his lines that make him seem cocky and likable at the same time.
I'm not much of a critic, but I do recommend Ironman, so if you haven't yet seen it, check it out.


1 comment:
Glad to hear you liked Iron Man. Did you stay for after the credits?
Post a Comment