Thursday, May 22, 2008

New blog additions

Why blog about restaurants and music in two places, when Yelp and Last.fm will bring them here for me?

Check out the new additions to the blog - Yelp and Last.fm embedded feeds in the right hand panel towards the bottom. 

The Yelp feed will show you my recent restaurant reviews and give you easy access to them to see where I'm eating and what I think. This is pretty mandatory for me in San Francisco since I have discovered that a foodie in Boston is a fast-food eater in San Francisco. I need to get up to speed quickly.

The Last.fm feed will show you what music I am listening to. I have a bad habit of getting obsessed with a song or band and playing them constantly until I tire of the music. So, don't be surprised to see that I'm listening to a lot of the same music over and over. Right now, I'm on a Gavin DeGraw kick after his new album dropped about 2 weeks ago.

No comments: