
I came across a really cool social networking site today that revolves around music and live shows. SonicLiving can read your Last.fm, Pandora, or iTunes library and basically cross reference that with a database of all the live shows in your area or any area you specify. It took less than five minutes to sign up and have a list created of all the artists from my music library that are playing in San Francisco over the next month.
I really enjoy going to concerts, but I don't often think about looking up information about where my favorite artists will be. So, I know that I miss tons of good concerts simply because I didn't know about them. This seems to easily solve that problem by creating only one place that I have to go to.
Check it out and become my friend if you join - my username is mniemitz.


No comments:
Post a Comment